zaterdag 31 december 2011

Kaartje nummer 18

Gisteren lag er weer een kaartje in de brievenbus, deze komt uit China.
Yesterday another postcard arrived, its from China.


Hello Tineke:
I'm Wan Mengyuan, a university student from Beijing.
This postcard is a scene of Ba Shang grassland, it is far away from our city.
I took this photo when I spent the weekend with my archery team - most of them are my middle school classmates, we've trained and attend championship contests together for 5 years, and all of us are graduated from middle school and don't enjoy archery any more, but we still are good friends.
I've painted this view and gift the picture to my coach.
Today I sent it to you, hope you like it.

Postcard ID: CN-498253
Traveltime: 14 days
Distance: 7830 km - 4865 miles

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten