zondag 15 januari 2012

Kaartje nummer 28

Ook ontving ik nog een mooi kaartje uit Polen. De Poolse tekst die erin staat heb ik hopelijk goed vertaald.
I also received a postcard from Poland. I hope the translation of the Polish text is right.

Hello!
My names Marta. I'm from Poland.
I'm 16 years old and learn in high-school. I'm crazy about football and photography.
I fascinated by other culturs. i would like to have friends around the world.
I live in Kalety, this is a very small town.
Really do you speak Polish?
Jestem troche zdziwiona poniewaz bardzo malo obcokrajowcow mowi po polsku.
Ik ben een beetje verbaasd, omdat niet veel buitenlanders pools spreken.
I'm a little suprised, because very few foreigners speak Polish.
Mam nadzieje ze pocztowka li sie spodoba.
Ik hoop dat je de kaart leuk vindt.
I hope you like the postcard.
Pozdrawiam
Groeten
Greetings

Postcard ID: PL-336051
Traveltime: 11 days
Distance: 943 km - 586 miles


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten